Block paving cleaning and sealing is normally done in 3 Stages -
Stage 1: The paved area is first cleaned using a high powered rotary headed pressure cleaner to remove the build up of weeds, moss, algae and general dirt and grime that may have built up over time. Any oil and diesel stains can also be treated and removed.
Stage 2: Pure kiln dried sand is then brushed into the joints to stabilise the paving from any lateral movement.
Stage 3: Smartseal acrylic block paving sealer is then sprayed* onto the block paving. This will increase the lifespan and durability of the paved area giving it lasting protection.
* The sealant is sprayed in two coats to ensure each individual block and sand is well covered and to provide the most protective solution.
NB: We would also advise for the best results to treat the paved area with weed killer or fungicidal wash approx. 7-10 days before cleaning.
We also provide a number of other surface cleaning services, including:
- Imprinted Concrete Sealing and Re-Colouring
- Tarmac Repairs and Restoration
- Swimming Pool and Tennis Court Cleaning
- Decking Cleaning and Oiling
Call 0800 988 0348 for a FREE no obligation estimate or complete an online enquiry form.